I am so excited right now. True, the kids are home on summer vacation and my progress on book three (Finding a Husband) has essentially ground to a screeching halt.
But!! I am over-the-moon about the new cover for Lost in Love from our pal Deborah at Tugboat Design! Isn’t it gorgeous?
A few things to know about this new installment in the Second Chances series:
- This is not a full-length novel, but instead a ten-chapter novella.
- It does, however, include a bonus three-chapter short story called Lucky in Love!
- You do not have to read Finding Love before this, but you’ll probably like it more if you do. Lost in Love / Lucky in Love will be listed on retailer websites as book 3 – but really, they are more like books 2.5 and 2.7.
- It goes on sale July 14, 2017 at online retailers, but preorders are open at Amazon NOW. Order Here: BUY LOST IN LOVE
- You are really going to enjoy this one!
One thought on “Lost in Love Cover Reveal”
Hi, Kristen! Congratulations on all your writing achievements thus far. You have a lot to be proud of!
I really appreciate you following The Write Edge, and I hope you find it interesting and informative. Thanks for the support. Have a great day and weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person